Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The new job

Yesterday I started my new job and so far it seems okay. I'm still in training mode but should be starting to take calls on Friday. The only worrisome thing is that most of the people I work with seem to be expecting massive layoffs soon and some are even predicting that the entire department will be gone within a few weeks. I'm not too worried either way. For now I'm enjoying the 5 mile commute that's taking me around 10-15 minutes to complete. :) Toni and Caitlin are doing great. Caitlin is still eating well and hasn't been keeping us up too much so that's been nice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your job is going well - even if it might be temporary. You're not missing much over here; same old stuff. Umm...Oh! Nunez is engaged. :D Shouldn't I get a prize for being the one who held out the longest? ;)
Anyway, just wanted to drop you a line and say hi and I'm really glad all three of you are happy and healthy. Caitlin gets prettier in every picture I see.