Monday, July 14, 2008

Quick status update

I have to say, I'm extremely touched to hear that so many people are keeping up with this site and are interested in what's going on. When I started this site, I really wasn't sure if anyone would even follow it. Thank you everyone for your support and for sharing this incredible moment in our lives with us. I'm going to keep the update short tonight because I'm extremely tired and need to get some rest. Toni and Caitlin are doing great. Caitlin has passed all of her health screenings so we are both VERY happy to report that we have a HEALTHY baby girl. Toni and Caitlin should be coming home sometime tomorrow so I will try to update the site with more pics and updates then. Again, we are both extremely grateful to have so many good friends and family. Thank you.

1 comment:

Mari Galarza said...

Hey David,
You get A+ on a great job done on the blog. Thank you for keeping us informed on everything that is going on with the little babie in our family and I am talking for both, My babie sister and My babie niece. God bless you and have pations with both sorry you are getting two spoil grils.jaja
I Love you all