Thursday, July 10, 2008

The final appointment

Today we had our final visit with the doctor and as usual, there's more change on the way. I know it sounds crazy to talk about change in the Vargas household but today we were told that the on call schedule has changed for the Doctor so now we will be doing the induction on Sunday at 6AM rather than on Saturday at 5AM. Hopefully that will be the last change. Or better yet, hopefully Caitlin will get bored and come early! :) Anyway, today's appointment was very fast and everything on the NST came back great. So with all of the appointments behind us, we're focused in on the finish line. We're both very excited and I have to say that this has probably been the longest 9 months I've ever lived! I will try to update the site from my phone on Sunday throughout the day just to keep everyone posted. We're both extremely excited that within a few days we're going to be able to hold our baby girl for the first time!

No comments: