
Today we had our second to last NST test and the results were great. Caitlin's heartbeat looked perfect and the test showed that Toni's contractions are increasing in intensity. When we started these tests a few weeks ago, the contractions meter was reading around 10 out of 100. Today, the meter was averaging in the 40's and even peaked as high as 66! Toni's muscles are definitely getting ready. She is currently dilated to a "solid" 3 cm's. We have one more NST on Thursday morning and then Saturday is the big day! We need to be at the hospital on Saturday morning at 5AM so they can induce labor! We're both excited and nervous at the same time. Right now, I think the nervous feelings are outweighing the excitement a little bit for both of us but I think that's to be expected.
On the job front, Wachovia called me back yesterday and said they have reconsidered me for the Help Desk position. I will be starting on 7/28 so that will give me 2 weeks to be home with Toni and Caitlin. :) The schedule and location will be good and hopefully there will be room for me to move up quickly.
My next update of the site will be after Thursday's final NST before the delivery on Saturday. I have setup this site so that I can send updates via my phone so if you're interested in following the delivery be sure to check the site during the day on Saturday. As soon as I get a picture of Caitlin with my camera phone I'll update it to the site. :)

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm really excited for you guys!! This Saturday! (Unless, of course, Caitlin decides otherwise). :) And I was just about to throw my vote in for the 13th. Oh well. :)
Congrats on the job, too - I'm happy that it fits your schedule so well.
Can't wait to see pics and hear how the new family is doing. Good luck this weekend! And God Bless!
Post a Comment