Sunday, March 29, 2020

The quarantine continues...





 This was another week on quarantine. Toni still has to go to the office because her job is considered essential. I've been working from home and the girls have been doing school through Google Classroom. It's really crazy times that we're living in.. Thursday I went to the dermatologist for my follow up. She's happy with how the cyst is clearing up and said that it may take a few more months for the swelling to clear up completely. If there's any change, I'll need to go back. While I was there, she was able to remove the age spot on my face. As you can see in the pictures, it's very dark right now and looks like it's scabbing over. Hopefully sometime this week the scab will come off and the mark will be gone. The procedure to remove it wasn't bad. She used liquid nitrogen which wasn't bad at first but the longer it took, the more it started hurting.

Today Toni gave me a haircut. My hair has been thinning and receding over the last several years and I decided that I'm no longer going to deal with it or worry about it. Toni gave me a buzzcut using a #1 guard and I think eventually I'll just take it all off with no guard on the clippers. Toni likes the new look and enjoyed giving me the haircut. It was a cool bonding experience.

Last night I introduced the girls to The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of The Ring. We watched the movie and they really enjoyed it. We'll have to watch the other other 2 soon.

In other news, Toni was recognized on Instagram by her employer for 20 years of service. Take a look at the picture to see what they wrote. I still can't believe she's been with the company for 20 years!

Everyone here is doing good health wise. The only weird this is that my heart palpitations have suddenly returned. I'm going to start keeping track of everything I'm eating to see if I can figure out what's causing them. Since I've already gone in for heart tests and they said there's no problem and the palpitations aren't anything to worry about, I'm not going to worry too much. But they are a pain. I hope everyone has a great week and stays safe!


No comments: