This week was fairly uneventful when compared to the other weeks of 2020 so far. I was on call so I pretty much stayed home. This weekend we didn't do too much. Yesterday Toni and the girls went down to the San Antonio Zoo for a few hours. They had a great time and I'm looking forward to my back healing up so I can get back out and join them next time. While they were at the Zoo, I went to another therapy appointment. It went good and I'm happy with the progress so far.
This week is going to be busy. Tomorrow I have my surgery scheduled to get this cyst removed. While I'm a little nervous about the procedure, I'm ready to get this taken care of. It's been 6 weeks of constant pain and discomfort and I'm really ready to get healing so I can get back to living my life. I'm really looking forward to being able to do even simple things like driving without pain. I really want to get back to walking and working out again too. Saturday we're supposed to go on a small vacation and I'm really hoping my back feels good enough to do so. I'll keep everyone posted and I hope everyone has a great week.





No comments:
Post a Comment