Sunday, March 22, 2020

Shut Down...

These are crazy times we're in for sure.. This week was the second week of Spring Break for the girls. During the week the school announced that the school would be shut down indefinitely and that teaching would move online. My job also announced that the university would be working from until further notice.. People are hoarding toilet paper grocery stores are empty. I never thought I'd see something like this in my life. So far, we're doing good. We've got enough food to last for a while and should be ok. There will definitely be an adjustment time but we'll get through it. Other than that, this week I have a followup appointment with the Dermatologist for my cyst. The infection seems to be gone but it's still kind of puffy so I don't know if they'll need to drain it again or not. If they don't drain it, I'll have them remove the age spot from my face that I've had for a while now. I hope everyone has a great week and stays safe.

No comments: