Sunday, April 5, 2020

Still At Home



As the lockdown continues I'll admit that the days are starting to blur together. The funny thing is that I'm really not having any problems with being home all the time. I know some people who are going crazy but it I could work from home all the time, I really don't think I'd have any issues with it. This week wasn't much different than last week so there's not really a lot to report. The spot on my face that I had the dermatologist remove is healing up nicely. The family is doing well and we're just staying at home to avoid the virus. This week the news is saying is going to be a horrible week so we'll definitely be staying home as much as possible. I hope it's not as bad as they are expecting and that everyone reading this stays safe. Toni decided to have some fun with the girls on April 1st and told them that they were going to have to repeat the entire school year. I was able to record their reactions and put the video on Youtube. If you'd like to see it, follow the link at the end of the post. I hope everyone stays safe this week.

Toni's April Fools Joke - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u3DFc40sTo&feature=youtu.be

No comments: