Sunday, April 19, 2020

That's no moon, it's a space station





Not much new to report this week. Just another week at home. Yesterday Emma and I did a painting together yesterday. It started out being a galaxy and Emma decided we should add a moon to it. The moon quickly turned into the Death Star. We decided to call the painting "Death Star Rising". We've hung it in Emma's room and I've got it set as my wallpaper on my phone. In other news, after my post last week I decided to cut my hair again with no guard. I'm not sure I like the bald look though. I prefer having some hair on the sides because I feel like my head looks too bright but I'm not sure what I'll do going forward. I may stick with the #1 guard on the clippers for a while but with as thin as my hair is, I think at some point I'll probably just go to shaving my head. We'll see what happens. This week we did get news that the girl's schools will not resume for the rest of the school year so it looks like we'll be working from home through the first week of June at the minimum. I'm really hoping my job has us work from home for the whole summer so we don't have to pay for daycare. We'll see what happens. 

No comments: