Sunday, April 12, 2020

What day is it??






So the one thing that I can say this quarantine is doing is making it very hard to tell what day it is. The days all seem to have run together. While I don't mind working from home or even being at home, I would like to be able to go out on the weekends to break up the monotony. There's really not much new to report this week. We're just hanging around at home watching movies during our free time and going for walks when the weather cooperates. Today we went for a walk which was really nice because the weather was really nice. The last picture is of Toni and the girls having a picnic in the house. Other than the monotony of not being able to go out, everything is good. I turned my eBay story back on with a 5 day handle time and I'm amazed by how well the sales are. Sales levels are higher than during the Christmas season which is obviously good. I think I have around 25 items going out tomorrow which is really good. I'm going to keep it short this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: