This morning Caitlin decided to wake up at 6 so we got up and gave Toni her gifts. Caitlin got her a picture frame with a saying about a mother's love for her children and a picture of Caitlin in it. I got Toni a charm for her charm bracelet that we're going to have Caitlin's name and date of birth engraved on. We then went out for an early breakfast and then came home and tried to relax. Toni took a nap and then in the afternoon we went out for ice cream. It was a great day until we got home and Toni's morning sickness returned. Caitlin heard Toni being sick in the bathroom so I took her to her room so she wouldn't hear it. Caitlin had a concerned look on her face and looked toward the bathroom and pointed and said "mommy" and then imitated the sound of Toni being sick. I told Caitlin that Mommy would be okay and then asked if she heard Mommy being sick and she nodded her head and again imitated her. She looked relieved when she saw Toni come out of the bedroom. Hopefully Toni's morning sickness will go away. She didn't get sick for more than a couple of days last time. I know every pregnancy is different but hopefully Toni won't be sick for the rest of the year.
This week should be interesting. I have to report for jury duty tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to. More than anything, I'm really not looking forward to driving downtown. I hate driving in the city and try to avoid downtown whenever I can. I think I know where I'm going though and hopefully I won't actually be called to be on a jury. We don't have any appointments this week so I'll update next weekend. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment