This week was the last week of the summer for the girls. Overall it was pretty quiet. Toni spent every night at the hospital with her brother. Hopefully he continues to recover. This week we got the girls signed up in their new online school which we're excited about. We're both glad that the girls will be at home and safe. The new school seems really cool and I think once we get into the swing of things it's going to be nice. The other news this week is that Caitlin got her hair cut and styled. I think it looks really nice and she's very happy with it. Hopefully this week with school will be nice and the girls will enjoy it. I think overall it's the safest option right now. The covid delta variant is really bad right now and I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon.
Sunday, August 22, 2021
Ready For School To Start!
This week was the last week of the summer for the girls. Overall it was pretty quiet. Toni spent every night at the hospital with her brother. Hopefully he continues to recover. This week we got the girls signed up in their new online school which we're excited about. We're both glad that the girls will be at home and safe. The new school seems really cool and I think once we get into the swing of things it's going to be nice. The other news this week is that Caitlin got her hair cut and styled. I think it looks really nice and she's very happy with it. Hopefully this week with school will be nice and the girls will enjoy it. I think overall it's the safest option right now. The covid delta variant is really bad right now and I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment