Sunday, August 8, 2021

5K Training Complete!




 This week I completed the Couch to 5K app! It was definitely a challenge but I'm glad I did it. I've now moved on to the 10k training app which should take about 6 weeks to complete. I'm going to try to stick with it and hopefully I can then move on to a half marathon training app. We'll see how it goes. In other news, Toni's brother is here in San Antonio at the hospital. He suffered severe burns and it looks like surgery may be required next week. Toni's been spending a lot of time at the hospital with him and hopefully everything goes well. This week we also attended an online orientation for the new school that the girls are going to attend this year. It's an online only public school out of Houston that is open to anyone in Texas at no cost. With the Delta variant driving up covid cases and the school district unwilling to offer an online option, we think this is the best option. We've also accelerated paying off the house so that it will be paid off by January 1st. This way Toni will be able to quit her job and we'll be able to keep the girls safe. We'll see how things go but I think the next 6 months are going to be full of change. 

No comments: