This week was fairly quiet. I took Monday off and took the truck to the dealer to have the windshield washer nozzles replaced. After that, me and the girls went to the bookstore and the park. We're not really going out much anymore because of the Delta variant. Also this week we finished everything we need to do to get the girls signed up with the online school. Hopefully we'll get the confirmation in the next couple of days. I'm really glad this option is available. If it wasn't, we'd be doing home schooling. Other than that, Toni has been spending most of her time at the hospital with her brother. He has surgery on Monday and everything went well. Hopefully he'll be release from the hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday and then he'll be going to a rehab hospital in Corpus. Hopefully he recovers quickly. Today went to my dad's house and helped him with his lawn and then went to breakfast. I'm hoping this week is fairly quiet. It's the last week of summer vacation for the girls but I'm hoping that we'll be able to have some fun.
Sunday, August 15, 2021
Caitlin is Taller Than Toni!
This week was fairly quiet. I took Monday off and took the truck to the dealer to have the windshield washer nozzles replaced. After that, me and the girls went to the bookstore and the park. We're not really going out much anymore because of the Delta variant. Also this week we finished everything we need to do to get the girls signed up with the online school. Hopefully we'll get the confirmation in the next couple of days. I'm really glad this option is available. If it wasn't, we'd be doing home schooling. Other than that, Toni has been spending most of her time at the hospital with her brother. He has surgery on Monday and everything went well. Hopefully he'll be release from the hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday and then he'll be going to a rehab hospital in Corpus. Hopefully he recovers quickly. Today went to my dad's house and helped him with his lawn and then went to breakfast. I'm hoping this week is fairly quiet. It's the last week of summer vacation for the girls but I'm hoping that we'll be able to have some fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment