Sunday, August 1, 2021
Back to Running and Trimming the Beard
This week was fairly quiet. I got back to running and only have 1 more run to go on the Couch to 5K app. I'm feeling pretty good with it and I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow and move on to the 10k app. Also this week I decided to trim my beard after 14 months. I'll probably let it grow again but it was time for a change. Thankfully it's long enough that I don't totally regret cutting it. This week we're also going to look into options for online school for the girls. With the Delta variant, we don't really feel comfortable sending the girls back to school. Especially considering that part of the school district's plan to avoid people coming into contact with each other is to not give out lockers and make the kids carry all of their books throughout the day. That sounds like a stupid plan and considering Caitlin's scoliosis, I think carrying that many books would be really bad for her back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment