Sunday, June 27, 2021

Summer!







This week was fairly quiet around the house. We took Wednesday off and went out to the mall again. It was a good time and just spending time together has been really nice. I've got 3 days scheduled off this week and I'm debating just taking the entire week. This week Caitlin also used the lawnmower for the first time and although she wouldn't say she enjoyed it, I think she did. :) This week the girls also got their hair cut and for the first time since she was a little kid, Caitlin has bangs again. I think they both look very pretty. In other news, Toni and I are continuing to run and I'm really starting to feel good running and actually look forward to the days we get up early and go to the track. Although I'm stalled out at around 21 pounds lost this year, I definitely feel better and my clothes are fitting differently. This week should be a good week even if I only take Tuesday through Thursday off. I'm really looking forward to having a good amount of time off. We have an orthodontist appointment for Caitlin on Tuesday and our cleanings on Wednesday but that will still leave us with plenty of time to have fun. 

No comments: