This week was a great week off of work for me. Me and the girls got to go out and have fun every day. We went to the mall, went to see Cruella at the theater which was really good. We also got to go to North Star Mall which the girls really enjoyed. They both got quite a few things from their favorite stores. We also spent a day at The Witte Museum which was fun. The girls especially enjoyed the Dinosaurs that we on display. We finished the week by going to the pool at Toni's property which was a lot of fun. Overall is was a great week and I'm glad we were able to do so much. Yesterday we went downtown and got to have dinner with Enrique and Nena. It was a nice visit. This week I am back at work and then we're all off for a week for Caitlin's birthday. I think I'm going to take my laptop to Toni's job and work by the pool while the girls swim for a few hours. I think that will be really nice. This week off really reinforced for me that I want to retire early.
Sunday, July 4, 2021
A Great Week Off!
This week was a great week off of work for me. Me and the girls got to go out and have fun every day. We went to the mall, went to see Cruella at the theater which was really good. We also got to go to North Star Mall which the girls really enjoyed. They both got quite a few things from their favorite stores. We also spent a day at The Witte Museum which was fun. The girls especially enjoyed the Dinosaurs that we on display. We finished the week by going to the pool at Toni's property which was a lot of fun. Overall is was a great week and I'm glad we were able to do so much. Yesterday we went downtown and got to have dinner with Enrique and Nena. It was a nice visit. This week I am back at work and then we're all off for a week for Caitlin's birthday. I think I'm going to take my laptop to Toni's job and work by the pool while the girls swim for a few hours. I think that will be really nice. This week off really reinforced for me that I want to retire early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment