Sunday, July 18, 2021

Happy 13th Birthday Caitlin!!








 This week we celebrated Caitlin's 13th birthday! I just can't believe she's a teenager! It seems like just yesterday I was starting this blog and now Caitlin is officially a teenager! This week Toni and I took some time off to celebrate. We went to the movies and saw Black Widow which was good and also spent time going to the mall with the girls and just hanging out. On Tuesday, we had a birthday party for Caitlin at a nearby hotel and had a pool party. We had a good time and then Toni stayed overnight with the girls at the hotel and they had a slumber party. It was a lot of fun and I think Caitlin enjoyed herself. Toni had to go back to work on Thursday and I had the reset of the week off. We got to hang out and have fun which was nice. I really value the time we have together and I hope to keep taking time off to spend with them. 

Looking back over the last 13 years of this blog, I'm really glad to have this record to look back on. I only wish I had kept up with it more. I'm so proud of Caitlin and the young woman she's growing up to be. 

No comments: