This week was fairly quiet. I was off on Wednesday and me and the girls just went and did some errands and went to the bookstore. It was a nice mid week break and I alway appreciate the time we get to spend together. This week it rained quite a bit so I had to push back one of my runs to Saturday. I'm now up to running 20 minutes total and I'm actually feeling good doing it. Friday we also went to Toni's job for their pool party. It was raining pretty bad so it was all inside but it was nice to get out of the house. Yesterday I did my run and then went with my Dad so he could get a new phone. Overall it was a good day. Today I cleaned the trash out of my truck and if the grass dries up, I'll probably go out and mow the lawn tonight so I don't have to deal with it during the week. We're going to be off for the week to celebrate Caitlin's 13th birthday! I cannot believe it's been 13 years!
Sunday, July 11, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment