Sunday, June 6, 2021

Happy Early Birthday Caitlin!














Now this was a busy week! The week started by celebrating Memorial Day. We went to Phil Hardberger Park with Grampa Joe and had a great time walking around. It's a really nice park and we hope to go back soon. We also went to the mall a few times this week and the girls finished school on Thursday. Also on Thursday, Caitlin's 13th birthday present was delivered! A new 24 inch purple iMac! We decided to give it to her early rather than having her wait until next month. She really likes it and I think it will be something she's going to get several years of use out of. I'm looking forward to this summer and taking some time off to hang out with the girls. The years are flying by way too fast and I really want to try to enjoy every moment with them while we can. My plan is to try to take days off throughout the summer and even some days just take a morning or afternoon off. I've got plenty of time and I think it'll be a nice way to use the time. This week I also started a running app called Couch to 5k. I've completed 2 of the 3 runs for the week and tomorrow morning Toni is going to join me. I seem to have hit a plateau in my weight loss and am stuck at around 20 pounds lost so far this year. My goal is to hit 50. Hopefully this running program will help both of us hit our fitness goals this year.

No comments: