Sunday, May 30, 2021

The Yeard is complete






This week was fairly quiet. I was on call and yesterday was stuck at home all day working. Toni and the girls went and hung out with Kerry. They went to the mall and then the girls spent the night at Kerry's. They had a good time and this morning we picked them up and went and picked up some breakfast. Tomorrow we're all off work and school. Not sure what we're going to do yet but it'll be nice to not have to work. Today marked 1 year of growing my beard. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. Part of me wants to keep letting it grow and another part wants to trim it. We'll see. This week I also started writing in my new gratitude journal. It's a really nice leather book with handmade antique paper. I'm hoping that it can be a source of positivity going forward. I'm going to keep this post short but I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

No comments: