This week was fairly quiet. We went on several walks and took the girls to the playground a few times. We also got our new Apple Air Tags. Overall they are cool but I hope Apple adds family sharing for each tag. Right now they are setup to only be trackable by one person so that kind of limits their usefulness. We'll probably get more for Toni soon but in the meantime, we each have one. This week also saw a lot of rain. One day we even had a really pretty rainbow. Friday I got out and had lunch with my friend John. I hadn't seen him in over a year since before this Covid stuff hit. It was good to see him again and I'm hoping to start seeing my friends more often now that I'm vaccinated. I'm going to keep this post short this week. Hope everyone is doing well.



No comments:
Post a Comment