Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day and Our 18th Anniversary!

 










Monday Toni and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary. We took the day off work and we got ourselves a new Dyson air purifying fan for the house. I truly can't believe it's been 18 years but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Today we celebrated Mother's Day and took Toni and Nana out to lunch at Scuzzi's Italian Restaurant. We had a great lunch and a great weekend overall. Yesterday we had a great time just hanging out and going to the mall. I really enjoy our times that we just get to hang out and spend time together. We went to the Anime/Movie stores and the girls got some anime inspired shirts. Earlier on Saturday Toni took the girls to work and while I went out to some garage sales. I wasn't out very long and then went to Hallmark. While there I Facetime'd with the girls and they picked out a nice gift for Toni. We got Toni a Willow Tree figure for her desk. Overall we had a great weekend and I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Mother's Day!

No comments: