Sunday, May 23, 2021

Demon Slayer!



This week was fairly quiet. The weather wasn't the best so most days we just stayed home because of rain. This weekend we did go to the mall and checked out the new iMac's at the Apple store which look pretty cool. Caitlin likes the purple, Emma the green, Toni yellow and I liked the blue. If only we were independently wealthy! Yesterday I went to a couple of garage sales and found a pair of boots that Caitlin had been wanting. They look like ones her favorite character "Five" wears on her favorite TV show called "Umbrella Academy". I got them for only $8 brand new which was great. They look really good with her Umbrella Academy socks. Today me and Caitlin went to the movies for the first time in years and watched "Demon Slayer". It's one of her favorite TV shows snd we had fun going to see the movie. Caitlin actually cried 3 different times throughout the movie. It was pretty good and I'm looking forward to getting caught up completely with the show. This week I'll be on call so we'll de staying close to the house unfortunately. I hope everyone has a great week!

 

No comments: