Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This Thanksgiving was quite a bit different than most years. Rather than going to Brownsville, we stayed home to be safe. Cases of Covid passed 200k this week and I think it's going to get a lot worse in the next few weeks. We had a nice dinner at the house which came out amazing. Yesterday Toni went to take her real estate license test. There are 2 portions to it. She passed one and missed the 2nd by only 2 points. She's scheduled a retake for this week and will get that knocked out. Today we spent some time putting up a tree upstairs in the theater room which really makes the room feel festive and cozy. In other news, Toni colored Caitlin's hair for her. She did what's called an "ombre". Her hair has some lighter sections but she told me that she wants to go full blonde in those sections. I think she looks very pretty. :)
This week is going to be extremely busy. Toni has a Doctor appointment tomorrow and I have a follow up for my kidney stone on Thursday. This year has been very strange but I can't believe sometimes how fast it's gone.




No comments:
Post a Comment