This week we celebrated a major milestone for Toni. We celebrated her 49th birthday! We stayed home but we got her a necklace that the girls picked out for her and a Scentsy warmer. I also had my friend's wife make Toni a cake which came out awesome! We also had a dinner delivered for Toni which she also enjoyed. On Wednesday we got our new fireplace component shelf delivered which looks nice in the theater room. On Thursday Toni had an appointment and went and voted. Other than that we just stayed home.
Yesterday was Halloween but we didn't do anything for it. Most of the street was pitch black and not a lot of people seemed to be giving out candy. With the coronavirus continuing to get worse, I think a lot of people are opting to stay safe. Cases have hit nearly 100k and there's no end in sight. Hopefully that will change with the election next week. I don't think things could get much worse at this point. I'm going to keep things short this week but I hope everyone is staying safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment