Sunday, October 25, 2020

It's A Major Award!

 


This week Toni won 3 awards at her job for her property including 1 for Community Manager of the Year for 2019! We're very proud of her! Unfortunately due to Covid, she wasn't presented the award as she normally would have been. These were just given to her at the office but I still think receiving them is still nice. At least she's being recognized for all of her hard work. This weekend is her last weekend of classes for her real estate exam. I think November is going to be busy for us. We're going to go test for our Concealed Handgun License and Toni is going to test for her real estate license. Should be a busy month.

Yesterday the weather got a little colder which was nice. It actually felt a little bit like October. Things with the virus unfortunately are getting worse. On Friday the country passed 80k cases for the first time ever. Yesterday was lower but still was the 2nd highest day ever. Things definitely aren't going in the right direction. I have a really bad feeling about winter this year and I think we're going to be staying home for the holidays and having FaceTime calls with family. I hope everyone is staying safe!



No comments: