Sunday, October 11, 2020

Busy.. As Always..









 Not much new to report this week. I was back to work and actually worked some today doing patching. I could really use some time off. This week I'll be in training again so I'll be busy again. I'll probably take a day off soon to go vote. Other than that, the girls are doing well. Emma received a good marks in her parent/ teacher review which was good. We're on a pretty good routine now working from home. Toni is in class again this weekend. Next weekend she has a review class for the test and then she'll have 1 more weekend of classes after that. After that, she can take her test to get her real estate license. Hopefully next year the virus will clear up but right now, I don't think that will be the case. We're seeing increases in 39 states now and the number of new cases has been at over 50k a day for the last several days. These are numbers we haven't seen since August. I think there are just too many people who are too stupid to wear a mask and follow the science. We'll see what happens but there still isn't a plan on how to combat this virus and the plan now seems to be just to ignore it and hope it goes away. Hopefully in January we'll get a national plan in place that doesn't involve just acting like the virus isn't a big deal. We'll see.. I hope everyone is staying safe!

No comments: