Sunday, November 22, 2020

What A Week..

 








This week was a weird one... Sunday night started out good. We went to take our shooting test for our concealed handgun license. I shot a perfect score of 250. Toni shot a 242. I was really proud of her especially considering that it was only her second time shooting! During the week I wasn't feeling too good. My back was hurting and and on Tuesday night it really started hurting for a couple hours but then cleared up. I had called an online doctor and they decided that I had pulled a muscle and gave me a prescription for some pain killers. The next day I had no pain and then on Wednesday night I passed a kidney stone.. I was able to retrieve it and on Friday I went to the Doctor. They are sending the stone to the lab to analyze it to see what it's made of. Once they know that, I'll have a better idea of what food I can't eat. In the meantime, I'm drinking as much water as I can. 

This weekend Emma and I decided to sit down and cleanup an old computer I had picked up at a yard sale. It was nice spending time together cleaning it up. As you can see, the computer came out really nice. Since we have no way to test it, I'll probably list it on eBay but it was cool to spend time with her. We also started decorating the house and it's looking really nice. I love decorating for Christmas. It always makes everything seem so much happier. Other than that, Toni is taking her last class before next weekend when she'll be taking her Real Estate exam. I think she's going to do really well. 

Next week is Thanksgiving which doesn't seem possible. Unfortunately with the pandemic, we'll be staying home. We need to go get some stuff to make Thanksgiving dinner. We'll probably have some Zoom calls with family which will be nice. I hope everyone is staying safe and has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: