Sunday, December 6, 2020

Need to buy or sell a house?

 




This week was filled with enough highs and lows for an entire year! First up, Toni PASSED her real estate exam and is now a licensed realtor!! I am so proud of her and I think she's going to do great at it. She's already talking to companies about going part time so initially I think she's going to be very busy but once she gets things rolling, she'll be able to switch over to it full time. I'm hopeful that this will be a lot less stress and give her a lot more free time. Hopefully this is a good sign that 2021 is going to shape up to be better than 2020!

Now for the lows.. First, a friend of mine lost her sister and brother and law to covid this week. My heart goes out to her and her family.. This pandemic is still raging out of control and I don't see it improving quickly. All hopes seem to be pinned on the vaccine that I'm honestly not sure enough people will take to make much of a difference. 

Next up, I had my followup with the Doctor and they identified my stone as a Calcium Oxalate stone which is the most common type. I now have a long list of foods I need to avoid.. The other news is that I still have an "extremely small" stone still in my left kidney. The doctor gave me Flowmax and said that I probably won't even feel it when it passed. I'd kind of like to at least feel a little something so that I know it's actually passed. I don't want to feel like a ticking time bomb not knowing if or when it's going to show up. We'll see what happens.

Toni had her follow up with the heart Doctor and it wasn't the news we were hoping for. They found a constriction and they want to go in with a camera and take a look around. If necessary, they are going to put in a stent. She's going in next Friday morning. If she doesn't need a stent, she'll be home by lunch. If she does, they'll need to keep her in the hospital overnight. We're both very anxious about this but I'm sure everything will be alright. 

This Thursday will be Emma's 10th birthday! We're going to have a Zoom meeting party for all of her friends. It should be nice. I'll keep everyone posted on Toni's health and I hope everyone stays safe.

No comments: