Sunday, December 20, 2020

Tis the Season



 This week was quiet for a change. Toni was off on Monday recovering and then Tuesday and Wednesday I drove her to work and she got a ride home from one of her employees. She seems to be recovering nicely but is still pretty tired. This week we also spent several nights watching Christmas TV shows and movies. So far we've watched Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Carol, Home Alone, Mickey's Christmas Carol, and Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas. We've still got several more on our list. 

This week Toni also had an office lunch party with her new crew at Remax. She's going to start selling in the new year and I think she's going to do really well. We're both excited about what the future holds. In other news, we both received our license to carry a concealed handgun. Not sure how often I'll carry but it's nice to have. This week should be busy with Christmas. We need to go drop off presents for family this week. Toni and I both work tomorrow and then we're off for the rest of the week. Tuesday we have our dentist appointments but other than that it should be a relaxing week. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments: