Sunday, August 2, 2020

Pool time!




Not a lot new to report this week. Work has been extremely busy which is not a good thing. Today we decided to go to the pool at Toni's job for an hour just to get out of the house. It was nice to get out and the pool was empty so we felt comfortable being there. It started getting a little hot so we called it quits after an hour but it was still nice to get out. This week Toni is taking a day off because she had to work yesterday so she's going to take the girls down to the pool at the apartment complex that we went to down near the Missions a couple of months back. It's better for Toni because she doesn't have to be around work and her and the girls can have some fun at the pool. Unfortunately I'm going to have to work. I'm on call next week but I'm hoping someone else decides to take it because they want to earn comp time. I'm already pushing 40 hours of comp time and almost 200 hours of vacation time so I'm not as interested in building more time that I can't use right now. We'll see how it goes. The following weekend I have patching again so I'll be earning even more then.. 

Other than work, not much new to report. We should be answering a questionnaire from the school district next week that will be for deciding how the kids will be going to school this year. We're going to select online. The Covid cases are still high and Texas is still one of the top 3 states for infections so sending the kids to school isn't an option in our minds. I hope everyone is staying safe!

No comments: