Sunday, July 26, 2020

Family walk





This week was another busy one with work. Work just doesn't seem to ever slow down for me which really sucks. I'd really like a vacation. Even if it's just here at the house, a couple of weeks of not working would be nice. Unfortunately, that doesn't look like that'll be in the cards anytime soon. I've got so many projects going on and I'll be on call in a couple of weeks so it looks like I'll just keep accumulating comp time.. This week the girls got new computer glasses that block blue light which should help when they start school again or they are on their electronics. Emma is still doing her art which she really enjoys. I've added one of her digital creations. She also has started a YouTube channel that she posts her art on. She hit 20 subscribers this weekend which is awesome! If you'd like to check out her channel, you can subscribe to it here:


Other than that, we're mostly just staying close to home. Last night we had family movie night and we watched a live action stage version of The Little Mermaid mixed in with the animated version. Then we watched the movie "Secretariat" which was also really good. About halfway through it I realized that it wasn't the movie I thought it was. I had wanted to watch Seabiscuit but mistook Secretaritat for it. It was a good movie and hopefully we'll watch Seabiscuit soon too. 

The virus has really been getting worse and living in one of the hardest hit states isn't very comforting. The country has had a few days of over 1000 deaths per day which obviously is very bad. We're just going to continue trying to stay safe as much as we can. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: