Sunday, August 30, 2020

School Is In Session



This week was quite eventful. On Monday the girls started the school year. Or more to the point, Emma did. Caitlin's school had a lot of problems with connections so she wasn't able to start. Emma had more luck and was able to start classes with very few problems. On Tuesday things were going better and both girls were able to start working. The did fine with the virtual schooling and it wasn't any problems with the 3 of us all working from home. On Friday night, we all watched Bill and Ted Face The Music. I first heard that they were thinking about making the new one about 10 years ago and have been looking forward to it ever since. It was a fun movie to watch and I really enjoyed seeing the characters in a movie again. 

This week the AC in the house got clogged so we had to clean the lines and today Toni cleaned the coils. Hopefully it'll keep working fine from here on. The first picture is one of Emma's pictures she drew. The picture is of Hedy Lamar. I think she did a great job on it and she definitely has some amazing talent. We didn't get any painting done this weekend but I think we'll be painting next weekend over the long weekend. We'll see what happens.

No comments: