Sunday, August 16, 2020

Changes are coming..



This week was another busy week with work. We did decide to start looking at new paint colors for the downstairs. We've now tried 5 different shades of grey and I think we've settled on Pelican Grey from Benjamin Moore. The problem we've been running into is that all 5 of them seem to look totally different depending on the lighting and the wall that they're on. They sometimes look too blue which isn't the color we want. But the Pelican Grey looks pretty good and we're happy with it. We painted the column downstairs with the sample can of paint that we bought. Overall, we're very happy with how it looks and we'll be buying a few gallons this week to hopefully paint the living room and dining room next weekend. Not sure how much longer after that it'll take but after painting, we're going to put down laminate floors to really update the downstairs and get rid of the old carpet which will be nice. We've got a lot of projects to work on around the house and I think it will be fun to do this stuff with the girls as a family. 

Other than that, this is the last week of summer vacation for the girls. They're going to be going to school virtually this year but I think getting back to a routine will be good for them. I think it might have some challenges with me also working at home but we'll figure it out. I'm going to keep this post short for this week but I hope everyone is staying safe and has a great week.

No comments: