Sunday, May 24, 2020

Scoliosis update



This week was mixed. Caitlin had her appointment with the Scoliosis Doctor and it looks like the curvature has gotten worse. She now needs to wear the brace more often which she's not liking much. I think we're going to try to find some exercises for her and I'll do them with her. In other news, I purchased a new monitor for myself that was on sale because my old one wasn't very crisp with text. I gave Caitlin my old one which seems to work very well for gaming and she's enjoying it. Other than that, I'm thinking about going to see a chiropractor. I've been having a lot of lower back pain in my spine and I wake up stiff and uncomfortable most of the time. I'm hoping they can do something for me. I'll probably call around this week.

Today I'll probably spend some time setting up another eBay account under Toni's name. My account was suspended for 3 days because a greedy company decided to flag my listings as counterfeit because they don't want people reselling their stuff. Since I sold 3 of their items, I'm expecting more suspensions to come. Needless to say, I've cancelled their online app and will never do business with them again. I'd like to have a second account to use in case other greedy companies pull this kind of crap in the future. Imagine if a car company did something like this and once you purchased their vehicle, you were never allowed to sell it!

Anyway, we're going to enjoy the long weekend. Not sure what we're going to do but we may go for a ride just to get out. Tonight we'll probably continue with our Rocky marathon. We watched Rocky 1 and 2 on Friday night and the girls seemed to enjoy them.

No comments: