Sunday, May 3, 2020

17 Year Anniversary!





Today Toni and I are celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary! I really can't believe that so much time has passed. There are times that it feels like it was only a few years ago and other times it feels like forever and I don't really remember a time when we weren't married. Looking at the pictures from our wedding and seeing my hairline that once was, I can definitely tell the passage of time though. We were talking last night about if how we are now is how we thought we'd be in 17 years and I think at the time, I really couldn't see this far out. I'm definitely happy with how our lives have turned out so far and am happy with our family. I never could have imagined the life we were embarking on 17 years ago. Today we're going to build a wine rack that we got for our traditional 17 year present. Other than that, we're going to stay home though. The city has started opening back up but we're in no rush to get back out. Once the hospitals think it's safe enough to have visitors, maybe I'll start going back out. But until Doctors and scientists say it's safe to be out, I'm perfectly fine staying home. 

No comments: