

Happy New Year everyone! We hope 2012 has found you happy and healthy! We didn't do anything for New Year's eve. I had last week off work which was nice and then we just relaxed and went to be early on New Year's Eve. We've never been too big on it and the girls were both asleep so we didn't stay up to welcome in the new year. I have to say that I'm amazed that we're already in 2012! Time seems like it's going by so fast sometimes! Emma's getting closer to walking on her own and Caitlin sounds so grown up now when she talks! Life is really very amazing for us right now. This weekend the only big thing we did was to put together Caitlin's Christmas present from Nana and Grampa (bottom pic). Both of the girls are really enjoying playing with it and their toy area seems to have taken over a large portion of the living room!Hopefully this week will be quiet. I'm going to keep this post short but I hope everyone has a great 2012!

No comments:
Post a Comment