
This weekend Cousin Maddie turned 2 years old and on Saturday we went to her birthday party at an indoor playground. The girls had a lot of fun playing and a good time was had by all. Emma's getting big and she was able to play with most of the toys and climb around on them on her own. She had a good time riding around in the wagons and toy cars with someone pushing or pulling her. Caitlin took her big wheel out later that afternoon and was able to ride down to get the mail with me! I had to help her get up some of the slopes but she did really good. The rest of the weekend we didn't do too much. We stayed home and took down all of the Christmas decorations. Caitlin was very helpful taking them down with me and wanted to help any chance she got. Today I watched the playoffs and unfortunately the Steelers lost. :-( This week Caitlin also started singing quite a few different songs we hadn't heard before. Her favorite seems to be Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and I've heard her singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town a couple of times. :-) Besides singing, she also started playing Mario Kart on Wii. She has a great time driving around the track and especially likes the turbo speeds. Emma enjoys watching her play and clapping for her. All of the kids are growing up so fast!
I'm going to keep this post short. Hopefully this week will be quiet. I'm going to be on call and then I have a 3 day weekend which is always nice. I

No comments:
Post a Comment