Monday, January 16, 2012

Amazing Jump!





Last week was pretty good. The first picture is Caitlin showing off her flowers. I got flowers for all 3 of my girls and Caitlin was so excited when hers started to open up. :) During the week I also took a long lunch to go see Caitlin during her field trip to a place called Amazing Jump. It seemed like an indoor carnival that had a lot of things for the kids to play on and several extremely large trampolines which Caitlin seemed to really enjoy. It was a nice way to spend my lunch and Caitlin was very excited to see me. :-)


Other than that, Thursday night my friend Mike was in town and stopped by for a visit. We went out and had dinner and had a good time catching up. I can't believe that we've known each other 29 years!


Emma continues to grow before our eyes and is now walking holding just one of our hands now. I really think it's a matter of days before she starts walking on her own. This week she also discovered apples and really enjoys them. :-) Hopefully that's something she'll continue to like. :-)


This weekend we didn't do too much. We had lunch with Grampa Joe on Saturday for Grampa Joe's 66th birthday and then we just hung out the rest of the weekend. Today I was off for the holiday which was a nice break. Hopefully this week will be quiet too. Hope everyone has a good one!

No comments: