I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! We went to Brownsville on Wednesday and spent the holiday down there with Toni's family. It was a nice visit and we enjoyed seeing family and eating too much. Caitlin did pretty well on the drive. She started getting a little fussy but after a few hours I can't blame her. :) On black friday Toni braved the stores while I stayed in bed and watched Caitlin and she was able to pick up a nice in car dvd player that definitely helped make the return trip go faster for Caitlin. :)
The other big news this week was that Caitlin started asking what we think is "What's this?" She's started pointing at things and will ask "what's this?" It's so cool to see but the coolest thing was that she got to a picture of a person's nose and when she asked, I told her that it was a nose. I then pointed to her nose and told her that it's her nose and then pointed to my nose and told her that was my nose. After explaining that, I asked her to show me her nose and she pointed to her nose! I've asked her a few more times since then to show me her nose and each time she points to her nose! It's so cool how much she's now understanding!
I'm going to keep this post short today but I hope everyone has a great week! We plan to try to get some Christmas decorations out and hopefully relax. :)

1 comment:
I love the pics, they came out great!! Caitlin looks so cute playing in that little house.
Post a Comment