As this will be our last post before Thanksgiving, we'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Today we had an early Thanksgiving celebration here with Nana Bev, Grampa Bob, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Dan here at the house. We went all out with all of the usual Thanksgiving feast and it was great! I think we all ate too much but we had a good time. Caitlin seemed to enjoy her food and promptly fell asleep in the chair with Aunt Sarah while we all watched Star Trek (a great movie by the way). It was nice to have an early celebration and to be able to spend time with family. We'll be heading to Brownsville for Thanksgiving again this year with Toni's family which should be nice.
Other than today's celebration, this week was fairly uneventful so I'm going to keep the post short today. Caitlin is doing well continues to amaze us every day. We got her a nice dress for her Christmas pictures which I'll post as soon as we get them. I think she's going to look so cute in it. :) We're also planning to take her soon to get pics with Santa which should be fun. I have a feeling that she's not going to be as quiet as she was when we took her last year though. Something tells me that she's not going to want to sit on Santa's lap this year but we'll see. :)
This week should be nice at work since I'm only working Monday and Tuesday. Whatever your plans are for Thanksgiving, we wish you a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment