
Hello everyone! This week was COLD!!! At one point this week the weatherman even said there was a 70% chance of snow! Of course, this being San Antonio meant that the weatherman was wrong as usual and we just got cold temps down in the 20's. Even without snow the cold weather was enough to make it feel like Christmas is getting close! I think Caitlin really enjoys the cold and has gotten a lot of compliments on her new jacket and hat that Mommy got for her. I think she looks so grown up wearing them. This week we didn't do too much with the cold weather. Caitlin did do a couple of really cool things this week though. First thing was when we were trying to move a piece of furniture in our bedroom and Caitlin was watching us so I told her to help us push. After saying that, she walked over to the furniture and started pushing it with us! She also did the same thing with another box we were moving! It's so cool how much she understands now! Tonight Toni asked her if she was ready to go brush her teeth and she actually took hold of Toni's hand and took Toni into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth! Another cool thing she did was when I was upstairs watching a movie and she was downstairs with Toni. I turned on her favorite scene from Transformers 2 (for those of you who have seen it, it's when the 6 construction vehicles merge together to become Devastator). She actually heard the scene downstairs and started screaming and went and grabbed Toni by the hand and pulled her over to the stairs! When she got upstairs she ran over to me and started watching the scene and started clapping and screaming! Later on, we decided to try it again and as soon as she heard the scene she pointed upstairs and said "dada" and anxiously came upstairs clapping and screaming again! This weekend I was on call so we weren't able to go get pics with Santa so we'll probably do that next weekend. We did go get a Christmas tree which looks beautiful and is huge now that the branches are opening up! I think Caitlin likes it and it's made the whole house smell like pine which is nice. We also put some stuff in our front yard which Caitlin really seemed to enjoy. She was even more fascinated with everything once it got dark and they were lit up. I'm looking forward to decorating the tree this week with Toni and Caitlin and hopefully getting started with Christmas shopping. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment