
As you can see, as Caitlin continues getting teeth we've started teaching her the importance of brushing them. She currently has 3 teeth out and has a few more that are ready to start coming out soon. I used to think her totally gummy smile was cute and now I think her 3 tooth smile is just as cute. :) She seems to enjoy having her teeth brushed so that's a good thing. It sure does make it easier for us. :)
In other news, this week she's started drinking from a sippy cup instead of a bottle and has even started grabbing it and drinking by herself. She's also continued to try new foods that we are eating. She seems to enjoy rice and chicken. This week she also started trying to stand on her own without support. A few times she has been holding on to the couch and suddenly let go to start clapping. So far her balance isn't quite there but she has stood for several seconds at a time without holding on to anything. She will also walk if we hold her hands which is cool to watch.
This weekend I spent putting in hardwood floors at my friend Jackie's. I still have a few things to do to finish up and should be able to finish everything up this week. All I have to say is that I hurt in parts I didn't know I even had. The floors turned out nice and once I get the baseboards down I think it is going to look great. Toni and Caitlin came over for a few hours each day to bring me lunch and keep me company. It was nice to have them both come by and be able to spend time with them. I think Caitlin liked the floors. She sat in place spinning around in circles and laughing and smiling the whole time. :)
I was also on call this weekend and will continue to be on call throughout this week. It hasn't been too bad so far. I've gotten a couple of calls but nothing major. I'm going to keep it short tonight, I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:
(I'm sure you know this but.....)Don't forget to brush those gums too! They're just as important as brushing the teeth for her overall health. So glad to see you guys are doing great!
-Christine
Post a Comment