Sunday, April 12, 2009

Caitlin's first Easter!




Happy Easter everyone! As you can see by this week's post, Caitlin has been spending quite a bit of time in front of the camera for her first Easter! These pictures were taken last night by Toni's sister Cuqui. I put the collages together this morning so that all of the pictures could be posted. Both of the collages are the same pics, just one is portrait and the other is landscape. :) You can click on them to open bigger versions so you can see each picture better.

This week went by pretty fast. Toni and Caitlin flew to Brownsville on Thursday morning and will be coming back tomorrow. I had to stay here because I can't take any time off until September. Toni said that Caitlin enjoyed the flight to Brownsville. She was a little nervous when they first took off but once they were up in the air, she was all smiles and laughter. Apparently she found the turbulence to be a lot of fun. :)
As for me, living the bachelor life for a few days has been strange. It's been very weird having the entire house to myself. I've spent my time FINALLY getting the crown molding in the master bedroom painted after putting it up over 2 1/2 years ago! I'm looking forward to Toni and Caitlin getting home tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to meet them for lunch. :)
Well, I'm gonna keep this post short. I hope everyone is having a great Easter!

No comments: