Sunday, March 7, 2021

It's time for a vacation

 This week was fairly normal with the exception of the day that I took Elsa out for a walk and she was attacked by 2 dogs. Luckily she wasn't hurt but did have to kick one of the attacking dogs several times and this incident caused my to order an extendable baton to start carrying on walks. Other than that, we're just getting ready for our trip to Fredericksburg. It will be nice to get away but we may have to cut it short. For some insane reason, the Governor decided to reopen the state and end the mask mandate. Covid is still out there and only like 6% of the population has received the vaccine but this guy thinks it's time to open back up 100%. I guess reopening will draw attention away from his failed leadership during the winter storms a few weeks ago. I'm really starting to think it's time to leave Texas. We've thought about Florida but that's still up in the air. I'm just glad that we're going on vacation this week and I'm hoping that people choose to ignore the Governor and listen to the Doctors, Scientists, Infectious Disease experts, and the CDC. I doubt people will.... We'll see though.. If we have to come home early, so be it.

No comments: