Not much new to report this week. We're back to work and school and busy again. This week I had to get up early every morning to login at 6:30 for registration. Not a lot of fun but at least it's over. This week I'm going to call a chiropractor and try to get an appointment. On Saturday I went out to garage sales and my chest, neck and back all started hurting a lot all of a sudden. Just moving my head or trying to move to sit up was pretty painful. It felt like I badly pulled something. I had lifted something heavy before leaving the house so I think that may have been it. At first I actually thought I was having a heart attack or something. My back and chest are still tight and I've found that sitting for long periods seems to be the cause of the discomfort. I think I slouch too much and that's causing it. Hopefully I can get in and start getting fixed up. I've always had pain in my neck and shoulders and my neck is constantly cracking. Getting old sucks... That's the only plan for this week. I'm going to keep it short but I hope everyone is doing great!
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment