Sunday, February 28, 2021

Getting back to normal





The snow is gone and this week the temps actually got back close to 80. Kinda crazy that we can have a 71 degree swing in temperatures in under a week! This week started planning for Spring Break and we're going to go to Fredericksburg Texas for the week. It should be a fun week and we're really looking forward to the much needed getaway. This week Emma's new desk showed up and I think it'll work out nicely. It's a lot nicer than the folding table she had been using. Other than that, things are just returning to normal. The grocery stores are starting to be stocked more but water is still in short supply. I'll be so glad when this winter weather is over! I'm going to keep this week's post short but I hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: