Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

 











Happy Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day was a little different this year. We are under a winter weather advisory here and today it's in the 20's and icy. They're calling for snow tonight and a low of 9 degrees tonight so we'll see. The kids are off of school on Monday for President's Day but Toni and I have to work. We'll see if the snow happens or not. We did a "Secret Valentine" this year where we drew names and got that person a gift. Toni and Emma both got necklaces. Caitlin got a drawing with a letter from Emma and some Robux and Toni got me a box of chocolates. I wish we had been able to go out and do something but between Covid and the weather, it's just not in the cards this year. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: