Sunday, January 3, 2021

Happy New Year!

 





Happy New Year! This year started with me passing the 2nd kidney stone that I still had. I'm taking that as a good sign for 2021 and not a sign that things are going to be bad. It's with a certain degree of relief that I say that. Honestly, 2020 was one of the worst years I can remember and I'm cautiously optimistic that 2021 will be better. Looking back on the year, we had no shortage of problems. From heart issues for both me and Toni, large cysts and kidney stones, we had our challenges. In the world, we of course had covid to deal with which is still not under control. For this post though, I'd like to focus on the positives. This year I was able to start working from home and hopefully that'll stay as a permanent option. It was also nice having the girls doing school from home. We were able to spend a lot more time together as a family with not having to spend so much of our time driving to and from work and school. Because of working from home, we were also able to save a lot of money and as of today, we have 19 payments to go. We're hopeful that we may be able to pay off the house sometime before the end of this year. The other big news this year was that Toni passed her Real Estate exam and is now a licensed realtor! She's working for Remax and hopefully things will take off and she'll be able to start doing that full time. 

This year, I hope to continue updating the blog every week. I've been trying to keep on a schedule and it's worked out pretty well. I also hope to continue working on my health and wealth and hopefully this will be a good year in both categories. I'm excited that 2021 is going to be a good year and I hope everyone has a great 2021!

No comments: